Hey, Shelley here. Thanks for checking out my blog. You have come to the right place if you are looking for a comprehensive review of ‘Anabolic Cooking,’ which is written by none other than bodybuilding expert, Dave Ruel.
First and foremost, I want to clarify I will be giving you an unrestricted, unbiased and honest review of Dave’s bodybuilding program. What you are about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before grabbing a copy of the program yourself.
This is a review site: Click Here to Visit Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking Official Website
So what exactly is Dave Ruel’s ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program?
This program is about the discovery of eating the right nutrients in order to achieve the perfect physique in bodybuilding and fitness. These nutrients are found in a combination of foods, and when properly put together, forms the healthiest diet. Dave Ruel has gone through extensive experiments in order to come up with the proper combination of foods in a likable way to prepare. His goal is to show you how easy and simple it is to prepare the right sets of foods that the body needs, in order to reach its maximum potential. He will also put the anabolic cooking scam to rest. It’s so simple, even a 10-year-old will be able to do exactly what he is about to show you.
Here is how the ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program works.
This is a layout of how the ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program has been carefully put together. The information listed below represents just a fraction of the information mentioned in the ‘Anabolic Cooking’ cookbook.
You need to implement everything taught in the ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program in order to achieve or to see the type of progress Dave Ruel talks about. This program is also geared to help you lose weight and break poor eating habits. The ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program works best when the individual takes action based on what is written therein.
The Anabolic Cookbook program will work just as well for a regular everyday fitness enthusiast as it does for a top level bodybuilder training for competition. One thing I really like is that Dave wrote the book to be very ‘user friendly’ because many people dread the thought of cooking complicated meals which they are skeptical are even going to taste good.
Dave’s recipes are easy to follow and you don’t need to have specialized cooking supplies to make them. Plus, if you’re new to cooking, he has laid everything out, and it can take you as little as 3 hours to prepare your whole week’s food in one shot! This is because you will be provided with a ‘Done For You Meal Plan.’ This meal plan is a complete shopping list that comes with the step-by-step cooking directions from cooking heat to amount of each ingredients used. He really could not have made it more simple for you.
This cooking book is comprised of several EASY recipes starting with breakfast:
- Oatmeal: – lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. Can help you control your weight. Oatmeal also contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Pancakes: – Healthy and dairy-free.
- Muffins: – Very easy to make and very tasty.
- Scrambles: – Low carbs with a combination of bacon or spinach.
When you are looking to add a little creativity to your menu, then you can try the chicken recipes:
- Dave’s Delightful Turkey Loaf: – Protein 46g and Carbohydrates 14g
- Italian Parmesan: – Protein: 54g and Carbohydrates: 21g
- Greek Chicken: – Protein: 47g and Carbohydrates: 1g
- Caribbean Chicken: – Protein: 47g and Carbohydrates: 10g
- Mexican Chicken: - Protein: 44g and Carbohydrates: 5g
Continuing with the meats according to your desire, this array of meats will surely add to your protein for lean muscles. Just to name a few red meat and pork:
- Mexican Beef: – Protein: 39g and Carbohydrates: 33g
- Beef Teriyaki: – Protein: 44g and Carbohydrates: 9g
- London Broil: – Protein: 43g and Carbohydrates: 0g
- Lebanese Beef: – Protein: 25g and Carbohydrates: 11g
- Jamaican Pork: – Protein: 45g and Carbohydrates: 16g
A diet without fish and seafoods is an incomplete diet, so let us look at the range of delicious fish and seafoods in the cookbook:
- Salmon Burger: – Protein: 39g and Carbohydrates: 12g
- Mediterranean Tilapia: – Protein: 43g and Carbohydrates: 2g
- New England Crab Cakes: – Protein: 32g and Carbohydrates: 24g
Another area of recipes great for digestion are your salads, soups and sides:
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad: – Protein: 47g and Carbohydrates: 9g
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad: – Protein: 42g and Carbohydrates: 8g
- Avgolemono Chicken Soup: – Protein: 22g and Carbohydrates: 28g
- Ginger Sweet Potatoes: - Protein: 3g and Carbohydrates: 33g
Many people have dessert after lunch or even before, so a delicious assortment of dessert recipes has been put together:
- Strawberry Meringues: – Protein: 52g and Carbohydrates: 20g
- Sweet Potato Pie: – Protein: 4g and Carbohydrates: 32g
- The Bodybuilder’s Chocolate Cake: – Protein: 7g and Carbohydrates: 29g
Finally, everybody looks forward to having a snack, so, the ‘Anabolic Cooking’ cookbook has put together some wonderful snack recipes:
- High Protein Granola Bars: – Protein: 43g and Carbohydrates: 45g
- Hummus and Carrots: – Protein: 5g and Carbohydrates: 13g
- Eggsters: – Protein: 6g and Carbohydrates: 0g
What are the BAD things about Dave’s ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program?
Just like every product and book I have reviewed, nothing is perfect. Here are the flaws I noticed after reading Dave’s program.
- There isn’t enough explanation as to how to combine the different meals. For example, what should I eat for breakfast on Monday, Tuesday, etc…?
- There is no huge difference between Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking program than any other nutritional book that is out there on the net.
And how about the GOOD things about ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program?
- It is a very easy and enjoyable read, to say the least. Dave has a nice writing style and his experience as a bodybuilder truly shines through.
- Dave teaches the simplicity of preparing healthy foods.
- The perfect selections of foods is put together in order to get the right sets of protein and nutrients into your body.
- The program was designed by someone who has gone through the experience of not eating the right things to eating the right things.
- Finally, Dave Ruel’s ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program teaches that positive results are achievable and anybody can do it!
Overall, what do I think?
Dave Ruel’s ‘Anabolic Cooking’ program is a must have! It covers all the areas of the body that depend on proper nutrients to function well. Bodybuilders need to balance their fats in order to have leaner muscles. For those that long to have a good physique, the recipes that have been put together in this cooking eBook will have you in shape in no time…you just need to remain focused and disciplined and you sure to reap the benefits in the long run. By purchasing this program, you will be making an investment into your future and life. This program is a ‘win-win situation.’
I definitely feel you should pick up Dave’s program and read from start to finish! You won’t regret it!
I hope my web site has helped you.